10:45 PM
0

Don't care for me, m not kid, dont love me m not baby, but stay with me, I'm yours

♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

If u ask how much u love me it means thr is some doubt 

♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠
 
Love and respect are two things n u cant apply both on person 

♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠
 
Very word is thought, there is true n spoken from heart..

♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 The big secret of my life is that there is no big secret.
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 All things r happening with this speed ...need a break 
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

  Whatever your feeling, You can get, if you're willing to love

♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 If u r not willing to change yourself , Dont ask others for suggestions.
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 In ur culture tailors make a gentleman but my character make me gentleman 
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

  ๐Ÿ‘ˆ can u fill it, permission denied, don't try again, nobody is authorised for this, who are they cant ๐Ÿ˜ž Missing u a lot mostly when hurted
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 Decide your limits, I can't control mine, God said u can't 

♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 Expecting much always hurts
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 If u never feel hurted, not a big deal truly u r heartless
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

  If u r compromising ur self, yes u can make smile on others face but actually u r hurting ur self
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 If u r in hurry start from bottom as well finish there
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

  Feel proud when u realise u r fucked by ur love
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 I can write words only, cant emotions & feelings
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

  F**k the shits, forget this selfish world, establish a world wid ur dreams & make ur self happy, nobody cares, you r caring ๐Ÿ˜
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 We never met before then how can I miss, I guess I'm in love
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

  Agreed u r happy wid m but doesn't mean I can do for all
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 If u have 5 gf it doesn't means u r flirting, actually u r perfect foe them
♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

 Devils never cry ๐Ÿ‘น

 ♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠∴♠

-Ripudaman


0 comments:

Post a Comment