"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!"



Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more!



"The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood."



"Christmas is a time for families."



"For somehow, not only for Christmas, but all the long year through, the joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you."



"Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart...filled it, too, with melody that would last forever."



"Christmas Eve is my favorite... I think the anticipation is more fun than anything else. I kind of lost that. The idea that something - food, traditions, an arbitrary date on the calendar - can be special because we decide it should be. We make it special. Not just for ourselves, but for others."



"..freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin - inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night..."



"It's easy to forget that life is the greatest gift of all”



"The magical dust of Christmas glittered on the cheeks of humanity ever so briefly, reminding us of what is worth having and what we were intended to be."



0 comments:

Post a Comment