0

 Love Quotes:

  1. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle
  2. "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." - Victor Hugo
  3. "Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it." - Nicholas Sparks
  4. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn
  5. "Where there is love, there is life." - Mahatma Gandhi
  6. "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
  7. "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." - Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
  8. "In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - The Beatles
  9. "To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." - Karen Sunde
  10. "Love is not about how many days, weeks, or months you've been together, it's all about how much you love each other every day." - Unknown

Attitude Quotes:

  1. "Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude." - Zig Ziglar
  2. "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
  3. "The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton
  4. "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going." - Sam Levenson
  5. "It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters." - Epictetus
  6. "Your attitude is like a price tag, it shows how valuable you are." - Unknown
  7. "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill
  8. "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean
  9. "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
  10. "Believe you can, and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt

Motivational Quotes:

  1. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
  2. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt
  3. "The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it." - Unknown
  4. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs
  5. "Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect." - Unknown
  6. "Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got this." - Chantal Sutherland
  7. "Opportunities don't happen. You create them." - Chris Grosser
  8. "Dream big and dare to fail." - Norman Vaughan
  9. "The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
  10. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

Life Quotes:

  1. "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon
  2. "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confuc
  3. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." - Charles R. Swindoll
  4. "Life is short, and it's up to you to make it sweet." - Sarah Louise Delany
  5. "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein
  6. "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." - Maya Angelou
  7. "The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams." - Oprah Winfrey
  8. "Life is too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde
  9. "Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations." - Oliver Goldsmith
  10. "Life is a succession of lessons that must be lived to be understood." - Helen Keller

Cool Quotes:

  1. "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde
  2. "Life is too short to be anything but cool." - Unknown
  3. "Coolness is not an external quality; it's an attitude." - Unknown
  4. "Cool is not an age, it's an attitude." - Unknown
  5. "I may not be perfect, but I'm always me, and that's pretty cool." - Unknown
  6. "Cool is the rule, but sometimes being uncool is even cooler." - Unknown
  7. "Coolness is being comfortable in your own skin." - Unknown
  8. "Cool people don't judge; they understand." - Unknown
  9. "Being cool is the ultimate currency." - Unknown
  10. "Coolness is the ability to keep your composure in the face of chaos." - Unknown

Funny Quotes:

  1. "I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy-saving mode." - Unknown
  2. "I'm not clumsy. It's just the floor hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way." - Unknown
  3. "I'm not a player, I just crush a lot." - Unknown
  4. "I put the 'pro' in procrastination." - Unknown
  5. "I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life." - Unknown
  6. "I'm not short, I'm fun-sized." - Unknown
  7. "I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right." - Unknown
  8. "I don't need a hairstylist; my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning." - Unknown
  9. "I'm not fat, I'm just easy to see." - Unknown
  10. "I'm not weird. I'm limited edition." - Unknown


0 comments:

Post a Comment