3:23 PM
0

  • awesomeness at its best :P
  • LiVe with no excuses N LoVe with no regrets
  • hangover teri yaado ka..
  • Life is a RAINBOW,so learn to enjoy every colour :-) ;-)
  • """बोतल में थी तो खामोश थी;
  • अन्दर क्या गयी बवाल ही मच गया"""
  • loves comes like a dreamndleaves likeanightmare
  • You can't live a positive life with a negative mind
  • Tujhe to mere mahobbat ne mashur kar diya mere jaan:-)Varna tere to kya aukaat thi jo koi tujhe jaan sake:-):-*
  • Tum zindgi kee baat karte ho.. yahan to maut b humse khafa hai..main taj mahal q banwaaun.. apne to mumtaj he bewafa hai...
  • is bat ka ehsas kisi ko na hone dena k meri chahton ka wajood tumse h,,,,,,,,meri aashiqui tumse h
  • not always available.... try ur luck..;)
  • Im limited edition
  • "its  only you
  • that's I. care about"
  • "Make me happy 
  • "
  • Zindagi me kabhi pyaar mat krna,ho jaye to iqrar mat krna,nibhapana to chalna iski raah per,vrna kisi ki zindagi yunhi barbad mat krna.
  • My life is end now...but still em alive .i really wnt to die but i could'nt commet sucide....i still love him but the fact is that he dn't care at all.
  • Mai pareshan pareshan pareshan... :(
  • Respect is something u never get if u never had it
  •  Available
  • apna to ek hi sapna h ...... ser pe taj ho , pas me bethi mumtaz ho , or is beshram duniya par apna raaj  apnaho..... 
  • Jo me bolta hun wo me karta hun or jo me nhe bolta wo me definitely krta hun
  • try try don't ask why you will definetly touch the economic sky
  • I always be with you...BTW who r u?? 
  • Mai ye nhi kehta ki koi tumare liye dua na mange...Mai bas itna chahata hu ki koi dua mai tumhe na mange...!!!
  • love is blindness , I dun wanna see
  • Once in a while, in the middle of the road love teaches u how to lead your life with a broken heart and soul. 
  • I love u till the end...
  • Dard itna hai ki bata na saka .pyar itna hai ki chhupa na saka .bs galti itni hai is bechare dil ki sbko btaya par tujhe na bta saka....
  • i can't express all that is in my hêart .. but somehow... I loVe yøu
  • ...............Typing
  • Your smile is a key to my unlock happiness. 
  • God Is Great
  • I know
  • "LoVe Is A FeELiNg That SoOtHeS ThE Heart... 
  • 😍💏❤"
  • "Dosto, ijazat ho to kuch arzz kru,,
  • Khel chuke ho to dil wapas kr do..."
  • a smile is the best makeup a girl can wear
  • "a smile is the language which everybody understands even a little baby understand it...so keep smiling
  • "
  • Don't give explanation to anyone....people only hears  what they want to hear
  • i dident no what love is but antil i ment you and suddenly dectense pood us apart and now i now what true love is
  • "Gam Na Kar Hum Teri
  •  Rah Me Nahi Ayenge,
  •  Agar Aa Bhi Gaye To Tujhse
  •  Nazrne Nahi Milayenge,
  •  Jab Hoga Tujhe Apni Galti
  •  Ka Ehsas Tab Tak Hum Kisi
  •  Aur Ke Ho Jayenge."
  • Yaari chaddi mujhe esi ..jese daaru desi
  • M not a king, bt I an a king  maker
  • Prepared for the worst still pray for the best
  • I love the Holy Spirit 
  • You are not prepared fo ur next, if ur still replying ur ex...
  • NeVer unDerstiMate mY sliEnce...I aM cuTe nOt muTe...
  • if u can't understand..anithik!!!!!eat mentos(dimag ki batti jla de
  • "life is like a mirror!!
  • suddenly  end!"
  • onlinel
  • Ye akad me rehnaa band Kar wo to pyaar He tujse,warna garaz to kisi k baap ki bhi nahi...
  • Lagta tha ke doston se bichdenge to mar jaenge,magar kambakht kamaal# ka veham tha,bukhaar tak nahi aaya....
  • Ur smile is my happiness
  • Never play games with my heart
  • "Its Cute When your Crush's Crush is You. 
  • "HAjAr lOg hAjAr baAtE
  • SAwal eK jAwAb ""tUm"""
  • Someone people fall in love but their no love i lv u gulshan kauser Choudhary 
  • U r powerful than a magnet i had tried lot to resist but atlast attracted......
  • i want  you temporarily not permanetly!! :-P
  • Wht u DO is wht YOU R...so EXCELLENCE IS nt an act bt a HABIT
  • ***Khena to hum tum se bohat chate hain. Lekin tumhe dekhte hi aksar hum khud ko bhul jate hain***
  • "If people are trying to bring you.
  • It only means that you are above them "
  • love is sooo paainful soo love pe kabhi trust mat karna...
  • Life does not come with instructions...
  • Its nt like I care about yo bt its  its  like I worry more about u