3:23 PM
0


  • When you send an important message to someone and they don't check it and you keep on opening their message window just to check whether they have seen it or not.
  • You're looking exceptionally stalkable today. :')
  • Some people breakup because they are too perfect to be together.
  • Men without beard? Yeah! That's how 2 year olds look like.
  • You can't make someone love you , you can only make yourself be someone worth loving. 
  • I kidnapped your feelings when you weren't looking, and I'd like to return them. They're already dead. :')
  • If you don't want your heart to be easily broken, don't let yourself be easily taken. 
  • When you exit a railway station and random autowaalas and taxiwaalas be like 'sir ji auto, sir ji taxi' is a poor man's celebrity feel! :')
  • when life is sweet, say thank you & celebrate. When life is bitter, say thank you & grow!
  • I might be a terrible person in your life, but at least you'll appreciate the next person you're going to meet.
  • i hate how i sometimes let my insecurities ruin oppurtunities for me
  • just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical, person that you are!
  • Do chaar ladkiya heels dalke ek saath chale to aisi aawaz aati hai maano ghode chal rahe ho!
  • GOD has planned our lyf with +ve n -ve situations... accept d +ve tackle d -ve;):)
  • If your piss isn’t clear, you need more beer!
  • You're dumb as hell if you think someone that cheated on someone for you is going to be faithful to you.
  • You can't always blame someone for your tears, sometimes the situation is more responsible than that someone.
  • It's funny how my approach towards life changes with every movie that I watch.
  • Thanks for replying late to my messages. I was starting to get interested in you. 
  • I'm the nicest rude person you'll ever meet. I don't give a fuck about anything but at the same time, I care about a lot.
  • Hearing a recording of your own voice and deciding it's perhaps best never to speak again.
  • Today I'm going to get past the fact that 80% of the human population is annoying.
  • I love the sense of community in the classroom when you all know you failed the test.
  • Those fake vibrations your phone does when you're expecting a text...
  • There's a big difference between being anti-social and just not fucking with people who are full of shit.
  • When you know why you like someone, it's a crush. When you have no fucking clue, it's love.
  • Please avoid any kind of surgery for few months otherwise doctors may remove kidney to purchase new iPhone.
  • I love arguing with you so much, I'll bring a Ouija board to your funeral. 
  • You're looking exceptionally stalkable today. :')
  • Everything happens for a reason, mostly to make you miserable.
  • No matter how badly people treat u, never drop down to their level, just know u r better nd walk away..
  • Not everyone you love is going to love you back. That's why it's important to love yourself more than anything.
  • When somebody stays up late to talk to you, it really means something. And by something I mean, they were getting bored.
  • Don't tell me I look tired unless you're offering to carry me.
  • I'm here for you. As long as you don't ask me for anything.
  • Please avoid any kind of surgery for few months otherwise doctors may remove kidney to purchase new iPhone.
  • The great thing about songs is there is enough to have one for each and every ex.
  • 'Google it' is how I reply 'fuck you' to an obvious question.
  • A to-do-list but named 'tumse na ho paega'